20 Questions To Consider
Are You A Problem Gambler
1. Did you ever lose time from work or school due to gambling?
2. Has gambling ever made your home life unhappy?
3. Did gambling affect your reputation?
4. Have you ever felt remorse after gambling?
5. Did you ever gamble to get money with which to pay debts or otherwise solve financial difficulties?
6. Did gambling cause a decrease in your ambition or efficiency?
7. After losing did you feel you must return as soon as possible and win back your losses?
8. After a win did you have a strong urge to return and win more?
9. Did you often gamble until your last dollar was gone?
10. Did you ever borrow to finance your gambling?
11. Have you ever sold anything to finance gambling?
12. Were you reluctant to use “gambling money” for normal expenditures?
13. Did gambling make you careless of the welfare of yourself or your family?
14. Did you ever gamble longer than you had planned?
15. Have you ever gambled to escape worry, trouble, boredom, loneliness, grief or loss?
16. Have you ever committed, or considered committing, an illegal act to finance gambling?
17. Did gambling cause you to have difficulty in sleeping?
18. Do arguments, disappointments or frustrations create within you an urge to gamble?
19. Did you ever have an urge to celebrate any good fortune by a few hours of gambling
20. Have you ever considered self-destruction or suicide as a result of your gambling?
Get Help Today!
Ready to take the next step? If you or someone you know is struggling with with an addiction, call or email RISE and a qualified treatment team member will reach out to speak with you. If you or your loved one is affected by a gambling or gaming problem, contact us to speak with a certified gambling therapist.
We understand that every person and life circumstances can be different. Our programs are individualized to meet the specific needs of each person. RISE offers multiple levels of care and types of services, to ensure the best quality of care is given.
Call 702-476-9700 | No-Cost Consultation